If you like the Dukes of Hazard, check this
- Want to throw your cowboy hat into the ring to become the Vice President, CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute? Well, slap on your "Daisy Dukes" -- or tight-fittin' jeans -- practice your Yeeee Hahhhh and apply for the ultimate dream job: getting paid $100,000* to watch The Dukes of Hazzard on CMT.
CMT celebrates the return of one the most beloved pop culture hit series, of all time, The Dukes of Hazzard. A six-figure income is being offered to a Dukes of Hazzard enthusiast to be the new Vice President, CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute.
The job responsibilities for the Vice President, CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute are:
* watch The Dukes of Hazzard every weeknight on CMT;
* know the words to The Dukes of Hazzard theme song, "Good Ol' Boys," written and performed on the series by the legendary Waylon Jennings;
* serve as media expert on The Dukes of Hazzard for the CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute: must be available for TV, radio and newspaper interviews to share passion for The Dukes of Hazzard on CMT;
* write the CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute online blog for cmt.com;
* be passionate about The Dukes of Hazzard on CMT;
* make appearances at special events such as Dukesfest 2005 in Bristol, Tenn., (June 4-5, 2005).